Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Deal's A Deal

I will try to update later on all the INSANITY that has been going on (just when I thought it couldn't get any worse!).  But tonight...I was reminded of the deal I made with INKY.
After feeding tonights midnight snack of Natures Instinct rabbit flavor (canned)...I found INKY trying to spray by the sink in the bathroom.  I interrupted him.  I couldn't figure out why he was doing this.  He has his new "calming" collar on and Sonya Fitzpatrick spoke with him again on Tuesday about only doing his bizniss in the litterbox.  He seemed to be doing so well this week.  Was it because he saw Scooter for one second when I opened her door today (more on that in another post)?  Does he not like my new haircut?
I think it's because I didn't give him any dry food tonight!  It was out there in the puzzle feeders (like in this photo) but I didn't serve any on his plate.  And back in January Sonya helped broker a deal whereby my requirement was evening feeding of more dry food!!  OMG!  I forgot.  Once I realized this, I quickly gave him a whole bunch.  Now he is resting contently by me on one of his little structures.
I'm sorry Inky.  A deal IS a deal!

No comments: